Louise Alston Placenta Power Serum 48.2 ml To Firm The Skin
Louise Alston Placenta Power Serum helps to lighten and purify the skin thanks to its advanced and effective formula that is rich in natural botanical extracts, collagen, hyaluronic acid, moisturizing substances, and substances.
Louise Alston Serum contains a Placenta that visibly reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and signs of aging, leaving skin looking younger and more radiant.
Its effective formula helps improve the appearance of enlarged skin pores and moisturizes the skin to restore its vitality.
• Aloe vera: deeply moisturizes the skin.
• Collagen and hyaluronic acid: tighten wrinkles, signs of aging, and fine lines as well as they maintain the natural moisture levels of the skin and soften it.
• Licorice extract, alpha arbutin, and placenta that are rich in amino acids: work to rejuvenate the skin and significantly lighten pigmentations.
• Evening primrose oil: moisturizes the skin and leaves it soft, as it helps to reduce wrinkles.
• Green tea extract: an effective antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals that cause wrinkles and signs of aging, it also helps purify and minimize large pores.
Aloe vera, Collagen, Hyaluronic acid, Alpha-arbutin, Placenta which is rich in amino acids Licorice extract, Evening primrose oil, Green tea extract
• Placenta Power Serum works on deep hydration of the skin.
• Louise Alston Placenta Power Serum is used to fill in fine lines and wrinkles.
• Works to tighten the skin.
• Placenta Serum helps lighten pigmentation and unify skin tone.
• Adds softness and freshness to the skin.
How to use:
• After cleansing the face, apply a small amount of Louise Alston serum to the fingers, then spread it evenly on the skin.
• Used twice a day.
Points of interest:
• For the best result should be applying the serum in the morning and evening.
• Should apply to clean skin free from makeup or other cosmetic preparation.
• Suitable for all types of skin.
• Avoid use if you have an allergy to product contents.
Store at room temperature