Accu Fine 0.25mm (31G) *5mm - 100'S
Gentle injection: special cut for gentle insertion under the skin, special coating for gliding into the skin, and thin wall for more rapid insulin flow
Dual protection: with two protective covers, a Protective cap with dual function, Sealed sterile protective cap.
Easy screwing and unscrewing of the needle. Practically for everyone: regardless of gender, age or BMI.
Compatible with all common insulin pens.
Minimizes the risk of painful intramuscular injections: with smaller needle lengths.
Needles for painless insulin delivery
Points Of Interest:
• Using Accu-Fine needles do not require pinching of the skin. The needle can be inserted into the skin with one hand at an angle of 90 °.
• Counting up to 10 during injection minimizes the risk of insulin leakage that could result in an insufficient dose.
• Change the needle after each injection, Using the same needle repeatedly can lower the effect of the injection and lead to infections and lipodystrophy (change of the subcutaneous adipose tissue).
• For this reason, the needle must be changed after every use.
• Do not inject insulin over the clothing.
How To Use:
Stores at room temperature.