Cansin Plast Sterile Gauze Swabs 30x80 cm 2 Pcs
Cansin Plast Sterile Gauze Swabs are used for wound dressing, cleaning, and absorbing exudates.
The swabs are made of hydrophilic cotton, a type of cotton that is highly absorbent and can quickly draw in liquids, making it ideal for wound care.
Cansin Plast Sterile Gauze Swabs have the dimensions of 30x80 cm and come wrapped to maintain their sterile conditions until use.
Cotton gauze is soft and gentle on the skin as it is comfortable and does not restrict movement.
• It has a size of 30 * 80, which ensures perfect coverage of residual wounds.
• Ensures effective and rapid absorption of water and secretions.
• Medical gauze is easy to use and gentle on the skin.
• It can be used in both medical and home settings.
• One of the most important components of first-aid kit.
Direction for use:
• Thoroughly clean your hands and the affected area before applying the Cansin Plast Sterile Gauze Swabs.
• Each swab is intended for single use.
• Change the Cansin Plast Sterile Gauze regularly.
• Discontinue use if any symptoms of an allergic reaction, irritation, or redness appear.
Made in: Turkey
Quantity: 2 Pcs
Store at room temperature.