Cinfalair 10 mg 28 F/C Tabs
- Cinfalair tablets are a medication that belongs to a class of drugs known as leukotriene receptor antagonists.
- The tablets work by blocking the action of substances called leukotrienes which cause the narrowing and swelling of airways in the lungs as well as allergy symptoms.
- Cinfalair blocks contain the active ingredient montelukast and help improve asthma symptoms and alleviate seasonal allergy symptoms.
- The tablets can effectively manage and prevent asthma symptoms throughout the day and night.
Cinfalair tablets Benefits:
• Relieves airway constriction that leads to breathing difficulties.
• Protects hyperreactive airways that respond to triggers like smoke, pollen, cold air, or exercise.
• Alleviates inflammation in the airway lining.
• Prevents common asthma symptoms like coughing, wheezing, and chest tightness.
Direction for use of the Cinfalair 10 mg 28 F/C Tabs:
• Take one Cinfalair 10 mg tablet daily or as prescribed by your doctor.
• Take Cinfalair regularly, even if you are symptom-free or experiencing an acute asthma attack.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Store at a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius.
• Keep out of direct heat, light, and moisture.
Made in: Spain.
Quantity: 28 F/C Tabs.
Store at room temperature.