Clearblue Digital With Conception Indicator
• Its Smart Dual Sensor not only tells you if you're 'Pregnant' or ' Not Pregnant ', but also tells you how far along you are.
• The Conception Indicator is 92% accurate in detecting when you conceived.
• Unmistakably Clear Digital Results.
• Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator.
Warning and Cautions:
• Please always read the instruction leaflet carefully before doing a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator.
• If you're testing from the day your period is due, you can test at any time of the day to find out if you're pregnant.
• If you're testing early, and for an accurate Conception Indicator result, you must use the first urine of the day. Avoid drinking too much liquid before you do the digital pregnancy test.
How To Use:
• When ready to test, remove the test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the blue cap. Use the test straightaway.
• Simply place just the absorbent tip pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 seconds only.
• Take care not to get the rest of the digital pregnancy test stick wet. Or you can instead collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container.
• Place the absorbent tip pointing downwards in the urine for 20 seconds only.
• You may wish to replace the cap and lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat.
• Keep the tip pointing downwards or lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat while you wait for the result.
• Throughout testing never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upwards.
• After using the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator an Hourglass 'wait' symbol will flash to show that the test is working.
• When the Wait symbol stops flashing your result will appear.
• Within 3 minutes, your final result will be displayed
• It is possible for a 'Pregnant' result to appear before the Conception Indicator result. Continue to wait until the Hour Glass stops flashing to see your Conception Indicator result.
• Your result will remain on the display for approximately 24 hours.
How To Store:
Stores at room temperature.