Contour Plus Elite Device + 100 Test Strips + 50 Lancets
The Contour®Plus ELITE blood glucose monitoring system is intended to be used for the measurement of blood glucose in both insulin and non-insulin-treated patients with diabetes as an aid for patients and their health care professionals in monitoring the effectiveness of the patient’s diabetes control.
The Contour Plus ELITE blood glucose monitoring system is intended for self-testing by persons with diabetes and health care professionals in venous blood and fresh capillary whole blood drawn from the fingertip or palm.
The smart light feature gives you instant feedback on your blood glucose readings.
• Smart LIGHT target range indicator The smart light feature gives you instant feedback on your blood glucose readings.
• highly accurate CONTOUR PLUS ELITE system to help you make better self-management decisions.
• Easy to Use, no initial set-up
• Big numbers on display.
How To Use:
• Blood glucose testing can be used in 5 simple steps
1- Wash hands and dry thoroughly.
2- Insert CONTOUR PLUS test strip and the meter will switch on.
3- Use the lancing device to create a drop of blood.
4- Let the blood drop be sipped into the test strip.
5- View the test result together with the smart light color signal.
• Memory size: Stores most recent 800 test results.
• Countdown time: 5 seconds.
• Sample Size: 0.6 µL.
• It Can apply blood if the first sample is insufficient, features Second-Chance sampling, up to 60 seconds.
• Test Strip: CONTOUR PLUS test strip.
• Measuring Range: 0.6 mmol/L – 33.3 mmol/L (10 mg/dL – 600 mg/dL) of glucose in blood.
• Meter Operating Temperature Range: 5°C - 45°C (41°F - 113°F)
• Dimensions: 78.5 mm (L) x 56 mm (W) x 18 mm (H)
• Weight: 53 grams.
Device + 100 Test Strips + 50 Lancets.
How to store:
At room temperature.