Dalton Blue Essentials Skin Charger Night Recovery Cream - 50 ml
• Nourishing and Antioxidant Night Cream.
• The vegan and antioxidant night cream protects the skin from free radicals and helps it to recover from the harmful effects of blue light and environmental stress it is exposed to during the day.
• Prolonged exposure to pollution and blue light can lead to oxidative stress - the accumulation of unstable oxygen molecules in the skin, commonly referred to as free radicals.
• Thanks to its antioxidant properties, the regenerating night cream has the ability to neutralize free radicals and prevent oxidative stress which might otherwise lead to premature signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
• The cream also contains night-healing enzymes that repair any damage and strengthen the skin during the night.
• Nourishing oils and hyaluronic acid moisturize and hydrate the skin down to the deepest layers and replenish its moisture reserves.
• The combination of the unique Skin Shield, vitamin E and regenerating blood rain algae works through the night to repair any skin damage, prevent the harmful effects of oxidative stress and protect the cells from free radicals.
• Additionally enriched with bio-certified argan oil and nourishing shea butter, the antioxidant night cream improves skin elasticity, while moisturizing the skin and preventing it from drying out during the night.
• Protection against free radical damage and premature skin aging.
• Relaxed, refreshed, recharged! This rich, antioxidant cream.
• Boosts skin regeneration and recharges your skin’s empty batteries overnight.
• After a good night’s sleep, you will wake up fresh, relaxed, and with beautiful skin in the morning.
How to use:
• Apply the night cream in the evening after cleansing and gently massage it into the skin.
Blood Rain Algae , vitamin E , Shea Butter , Hyaluronic Acid, Argan Oil.
Points Of Interest:
• Suitable for all skin types.
• For external use.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Keep the product out of children's reach.
• Store the product at room temperature.