Derma Roller System 6 in 1
Derma Roller System 6 in 1 is a set of 5 different replaceable heads are ideal for your face and whole body to meet your different skin treatment needs, and one storage case with disinfecting basin. Derma Roller System makes your skin look younger and healthier by cleaning the skin, increasing the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical treatment and the ice roller attachment is perfect for after-treatment relief.
Derma Roller System can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including Sensitive skin around the eyes, mouth and neck for anti-aging skin, regeneration of the skin, tighten and collagen stimulation therapy. It contains a silicon brush for effective skin cleaning, it contains a 3 needle heads types the smallest one with 12 needles that act as a derma-stamp, the derma roller head of 300 needles with 0.5 mm needle length for the face and the derma roller head of 720 needles with 1 mm needle length for thicker skin. After using the derma roller use the ice roller to give cooling effect.
• Help clean the skin.
• Stimulates collagen production.
• Enhances cellular renewal.
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Get rid of acne scars.
• Reduce pigmentation.
• Tighten the skin.
• Treats enlarged pores.
• Increase skin elasticity.
• Reduce cellulite and stretch marks .
• Improve hair growth.
• Cooling effect.
How to use:
First of all, use the silicon brush for cleaning you skin. It is recommended to use the derma roller on a clean, dry skin.
Make sure you wash your derma roller by using the disinfection basin by soaking the roller in warm soapy water, follow by soaking it in 70% alcohol for 10 minutes, allow to dry naturally and put it back in its case. Ensure you are sanitizing your roller before and after each use to avoid infection.
Select the degree of needles length that suits your skin.
Use medium pressure to roll the derma roller around five times evenly in each direction maximum five times horizontally, 5 times vertically and 5 times diagonally. Use very light pressure around your eyes. Use whatever technique you are comfortable with, as long as it spreads evenly. You could first only roll the entire skin area horizontally, when you’ve covered all skin that you want to treat, you roll vertically, and finally diagonally (across).
Before using the ice roller head make sure to put it in the freezer.
After using the derma roller, roll on the skin by the ice roller after freezing.
You can tighten or loosen the head by turning.
Points of interest:
• Needles with a length of 0.5 or less are recommended for sensitive skin such as the face and neck.
• It is recommended to use needles with a length of more than 0.5 on thicker skin such as the stomach, back and thighs.
• It contains 5 changeable heads.
• For best results, keep the device clean.
• For personal use only, don’t use it with another person.
• Avoid use on open wounds.
• Avoid using other products that may irritate the skin after using derma roller system.
• Using derma roller system is not particularly painful, but it may leave your skin looking pink\ red after use, this will lessen after a short while.