Ebastel 10 mg 20 Tabs Anti allergy
• Ebastel contains Ebastine which is an anti allergy medication.
• Ebastine belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines (anti-allergy).
• It is a long-acting, non-sedating antihistamine that selectively binds to histamine H1 receptors to inhibit the effects of histamines.
Ebastel is indicated for the treatment of the symptoms of Allergic processes such as:
• Seasonal or perennial allergic rhinitis with or without allergic conjunctivitis symptoms (such as runny nose, itchy nose, itchy eyes, tearing, urge to sneeze).
• Chronic urticaria.
How To Use:
• Use in adults and children over 12 years of age:
The usual dose of Ebastel is one tablet (10 mg ) once daily, with or without food.
• Use in patients with severe liver disease:
The dose of one tablet (10 mg ) of Ebastel per day should not be exceeded.
• The following side effects have been observed in clinical trials and post-marketing experience:
• Very common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people): Headache
• Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people): Drowsiness, dry mouth
Ebastel should be used with caution:
• If the results of your electrocardiogram are altered (prolongation of the QT interval).
• If you have altered potassium levels in your blood.
• If you suffer from severe liver disease.
• If you are being treated with a type of medicine used to treat fungal infections called azole antifungals or with medicines used to treat certain infections called macrolide antibiotics.
• If you are being treated with rifampin, a type of medicine used to treat tuberculosis.
• Do not use this medicine if you have an emergency acute allergic picture, since Ebastel takes 1 to 3 hours to take effect.
• The medicines mentioned below may interfere with Ebastel; In these cases, it may be necessary to change the dose or stop treatment with one of them:
• Ebastel can increase the effect of other medicines used to treat allergies (antihistamines).
• Ebastel should be used with caution in patients being treated with medicines called ketoconazole and itraconazole, used to treat fungal infections,
or with an antibiotic used to treat certain infections called erythromycin (as these may cause an abnormality in your electrocardiogram).
• The antihistaminic effect of Ebastel may be reduced in patients taking a medicine called rifampicin which is used to treat tuberculosis.
Made in: Spain.
Quantity: 20 Tabs.
Store at room temperature.