Fludrex Syrup 120 ml
Fludrex Syrup contains Paracetamol, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine that relieve cold and flu symptoms to provide comfort
Paracetamol is a painkiller that helps to relieve mild-moderate pain and it also helps to treat high temperatures.
Chlorpheniramine is used to treat allergy symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes and nose, and cough.
Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant that helps to alleviate sinus congestion and common cold.
Pseudoephedrine, Paracetamol, Chlorpheniramine,,
- Fludrex is used to relieve symptoms of colds and nasal congestion.
- Relieves moderate pain.
- Relieves fever
- Relieves blocked and runny nose.
How to use:
- For children from 6- 12 years:
• Two spoonfuls 10 ml,3 times daily, or as prescribed by the doctor.
• This medication may cause drowsiness; therefore, be careful when driving or operating machinery.
• Fludrex Syrup contains paracetamol. Patients who are taking other forms of paracetamol should be mindful of their total paracetamol intake to avoid exceeding the maximum recommended dose.
• This medication is not recommended for children under 6 years.
Side effects of Fludrex syrup:
• CNS Stimulation.
Interactions of Fludrex:
• Aluminum hydroxide [antacid]: the absorption of pseudoephedrine increased when given with antacids.
Made in: Kuwait.
Quantity: 120 ml.
Store at room temperature.