Galvusmet 50/850 mg Tabs 60'S
Vildagliptin + Metformin
Galvusmet 50mg/850 mg contains Vildagliptin and Metformin.
Vildagliptin and Metformin work together in different ways to lower blood glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Galvusmet helps to control the blood glucose level by making the pancreas produce more insulin and less glucagon (effect of vildagliptin).
Also by helping the body to make better use of the insulin it produces (effect of metformin).
• Galvusmet Controls the level of sugar (glucose) in the blood.
• Galvusmet is for Type 2 diabetes.
How to use:
Dose will depend on your condition and blood sugar levels.
Galvus met should be taken as the doctor prescribed.
It should be taken with food (to avoid GIT upset) or as your doctor prescribed.
• GIT upset.
• Joint pain.
• Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you have ever had kidney disease, heart disease, or pancreas problems.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult their doctor before taking it.
• Galvusmet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease who may need an adjustment to the dose.
• Galvusmet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease.
Tell the doctor if you are taking these medications or any other medications:
• Other diabetes medication.
Store at room temperature