Glycerin Infants Suppositories 5 Pcs For Constipation
Glycerin Infants Suppositories are a type of medication classified as a laxative.
The suppositories are specifically designed for infants and contain the active ingredient glycerin.
Glycerin works by attracting water into the rectum in order to soften the stool and stimulate bowel movements.
The infant suppositories are commonly used to relieve constipation in infants by facilitating the passage of stool.
Glycerin Infants Suppositories are gentle and safe for use in babies to provide a reliable and effective solution for relieving constipation discomfort.
Glycerin Infants Suppositories Benefits:
• Relieves constipation in infants.
• Gentle and safe for use in babies.
• Facilitates the passage of stool.
• Easy to use and administer.
Direction for use of the Glycerin Infants Suppositories 5 Pcs:
• Before inserting the Glycerin Infants Suppository, it is recommended to wet it first and then apply it when needed.
• Do not use if the infant is allergic to glycerin.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Store the suppositories in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
• Follow proper hygiene practices when handling and administering the suppository to maintain cleanliness.
Store at room temperature