Gyno Candizol 400 mg Ovules 3'S
Gyno Candizol Ovules works by stopping the growth of yeast (fungus) that causes the infection.
Miconazole Nitrate, , , ,
• Gyno Candizol Ovule is used to treat vaginal yeast infections.
• Gyno Candizol Ovules reduce vaginal burning, itching, and discharge during infections.
How To Use:
• Take One Gyno Candizol Ovule once daily at bedtime for three consecutive days.
Side Effects of Gyno Candizol Ovules:
• Headache, vaginal, urethral burning, itching, pain, or lower abdominal cramps may occur.
If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Gyno Candizol Ovules is contraindicated with:
• Patients have hypersensitivity to Gyno Candizol Ovules contents.
• Gyno Candizol Ovules may weaken the effectiveness of rubber products (such as latex condoms, diaphragms, cervical caps) so spacing using it for at least 3 days after treatment is over.
• Consult your doctor about other forms of barrier protection/birth control (such as polyurethane condoms) during Gyno Candizol Ovules treatment.
• Do not use Gyno Candizol Ovules during pregnancy.
3 Vaginal Ovules.
Store at room temperature.