Himalaya Cystone 60 Tablets
- Cystone prevents supersaturation of lithogenic substances, controls oxamide absorption from the intestine (a substance that precipitates stone formation) and corrects crystalloid-colloid imbalance.
- It inhibits calculogenesis by reducing the stone forming substances like oxalic acid and calcium hydroxyproline, and causes their expulsion by micropulverization.
- Cystone causes disintegration of the calculi and the crystals by acting on the mucin, which binds the particles together.
- Its antimicrobial activity is beneficial in the prevention of urinary tract infections associated with urinary stones and crystalluria.
- Its antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory activities relieve ureteric colic and alleviate symptoms of painful and burning micturition.
• Oxalate stones.
• Phosphate stones.
• Uric acid and urate calculi
• Prevents post-operative recurrence of calculi.
2. As an adjuvant in:
• Urinary tract infections.
• Urinary tract infections during pregnancy.
• Non-specific urethritis.
• Cystitis, Pyelitis.
• Burning micturition.
• Arthritic conditions, gout (due to its uricosuric action).
4. Urgency, incontinence of urine in women.
5. Kidney dysfunction secondary to nephritis.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.
Points of interest:
• Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
• Usage during pregnancy and lactation:
Although pregnant and lactating women have used Cystone for a long time without any reported adverse effects, it is recommended that Cystone be taken under constant medical supervision during pregnancy and lactation.
•Usage by children and elderly:
Can be used safely. Monitored use is recommended in children with excessive diuresis.
How to use:
• In urolithiasis and crystalluria: 2 tablets twice daily for 4 to 6 months or till the stone passes out.
• In recurrent urinary tract infections: 1 tablet twice daily for 6 to 12 weeks.
• In acute renal colic: 2 tablets twice daily till symptoms subside.
• In burning micturition: 2 tablets twice daily for 4 days to 2 weeks or till symptoms subside.
• To prevent recurrence of renal calculi: 1 tablet twice daily for 4 to 5 months after the calculus is flushed out.
or as directed by your physician.
All Active Ingredients:
herbal formulation , , , ,
• No side effects have been reported.
• Cystone is not advisable where the calculus size is big enough to cause obstruction, or in an emergency.
• Monitored use is recommended in children with excessive diuresis.
• No drug interactions have been reported.
Made In :