Iris 5 mg Tabs 30'S Antihistaminic
• Iris Tablets contain desloratadine which is an antihistamine.
• Iris Tablets are an anti-allergy medicine that does not make you drowsy.
• Iris tablets help control your allergic reaction and its symptoms.
• Iris Tablets relieve symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis:
(inflammation of the nasal passages caused by an allergy, for example, hay fever or allergy to dust mites) in adults and adolescents 12 years of age and older.
These symptoms include sneezing, runny or itchy nose, itchy palate, and itchy, red, or watery eyes.
• Iris Tablets are also used to relieve the symptoms associated with urticaria (a skin condition caused by an allergy). These symptoms include itching and hives.
• Relief of these symptoms lasts a full day and helps you to resume your normal daily activities and sleep.
How To Use:
• Adults and adolescents 12 years of age and over: The recommended dose is one tablet once a day with water, with or without food.
• Iris tablets for oral use. Swallow the tablet whole.
• Dry mouth
• If you are allergic to desloratadine, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine, or loratadine.
• Do not give Iris tablets to children less than 12 years of age
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse before taking Iris Tablets:
• If you have poor kidney function.
•If you have a medical or familial history of seizures.
Made in: Jordan.
Quantity: 30 Tablets.
Store at room temperature.