Kenon 30 mg – 10 patches
Kenon-S Plaster contains Ketoprofen as an active ingredient. It's an anti-inflammatory and analgesic patch from NSAIDs group medicine which is acts by inhibiting the activity of cyclooxygenase chemical messengers that cause fever, pain, and inflammation.
Indications of Kenon:
• Multiple arthritis.
• Rheumatoid arthritis.
• Acute musculoskeletal injuries.
Benefits of Kenon:
• Patch facilitates ketoprofen delivery over 24 hours.
• Good penetrate to the tissue and rapid therapeutic effects.
• Topical ketoprofen patch was well tolerated.
• Incidence of less gastrointestinal adverse effects.
Active Ingredient of Kenon:
Side effects of Kenon:
• Mild pruritus (skin redness).
Cautions of Kenon:
• Avoid applying to superficial skin with open wounds or infections.
• Avoid applying to the skin with another medical topical supplement.
• Hypersensitivity to the active ingredient or other drug contents.
• children under the age of 15 years.
How to use Kenon:
apply the patch to dry and clean skin.
Stores at room temperature.