L-Cet Oral Solution 100 ml Anti-allergy
L-Cet contains Levocetirizine, which is an antihistamine that is indicated for the treatment of allergy symptoms like itching, sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, and skin allergy symptoms.
L-Cet Oral Solution works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that the body makes during allergic reactions.
Characterized by Tutti Frutti flavor.
• L-Cet treats allergy symptoms like itching, sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes.
How to use:
The dose of L-Cet varies according to age:
• Adults and adolescents 12 years and above: Take 10 ml (5 mg) a day in the evening or as the doctor prescribed.
• Children aged 6 to 12 years: Take 5 ml (2.5 mg) a day in the evening or as the doctor prescribed.
• Children aged 2 to 6 years: As the doctor prescribed.
• L-Cet is not given to children less than 2 years old unless the doctor prescribed it.
L-Cet may cause:
• Dry mouth.
• Drowsiness or tiredness.
• Vomiting, Diarrhea, Constipation.
• Weight gain.
Warnings and cautions:
• Before using L-Cet tell your doctor if you have kidney disease or liver disease.
• Levocetirizine is called a non-drowsy antihistamine; however, it can still cause drowsiness in a few people, so make sure your reactions are normal before you drive and before you use tools or machines.
• It is not given to children less than 2 years old unless the doctor prescribed it.
Before using L-Cet tell your doctor if you are taking any of those medications or any other medication:
Store at room temperature