LA Roche Effaclar Duo (+) - 40 ml
• A corrective moisturizer and spot treatment that hydrates the skin and targets blemishes, imperfections, and marks.
• Effaclar Duo Plus (+) Anti-Acne Moisturiser is a dual-action pimple cream that targets acne-prone & congested skin.
• Effaclar Duo cream exfoliates dead skin and excess sebum, reduces redness, spots, and breakouts, stimulates cell renewal, and targets skin imperfections.
• This acne cream is formulated for sensitive skin, with gentle, proven ingredients, without the harsh ingredients that can further strip and irritate the skin.
• Ideal for oily skin, slightly congested skin, to acne-prone skin.
• Niacinamide: Active ingredient for intensive soothing.
• Procerad: Helps protect against the appearance of red or brown marks. Prevents post-acne marks.
• Aqua Posae Filiformis & Mannose Apf: Helps durably restore skin's balance
• Mannose: stimulates the skin regeneration.
• Anti-Acne Moisturiser contains a unique formula of active ingredients to address the key cause and effects of acne; clogged pores, bacteria and acne marks, and dry irritated skin.
• Effaclar Duo (+) Anti-Acne Moisturiser can be used to improve skin tone.
• Reduce breakout recurrence, target spots.
• Promote long term healthy skin with targeted ingredients for clogged pores, bacteria and acne marks and scars.
How To Use:
• Cleanse skin thoroughly with the Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel.
• Apply a thin layer to the whole face every morning and evening. Only a small amount of cream is needed.
• Avoid getting this product in your eyes, nose or mouth, or on any broken skin as this may cause irritation. If contact occurs, rinse the area immediately and thoroughly.
• Apply Effaclar Duo (+) to help hydrate the skin, target pimples and reduce breakout recurrences.
Niacinamide, Procerad, Aqua Posae Filiformis & Mannose Apf , Mannose,
Points Of Interest:
• Tested on oily acne-prone skin, severe and recurring imperfections, and persistent marks.
• Allergy tested.
• Suitable for sensitive skin.
• Tested under dermatological control.