Neurorubine Ampules 5*3 mL
It is a mixture of B vitamins that are used for the treatment or prevention of vitamin deficiency due to inadequate nutrition, some diseases, alcoholism, or pregnancy.
Vitamins are vital components of the body and help keep you in good health.
Vitamins B includes vitamin B1, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12.
B vitamins play a crucial role in sustaining good health and well-being, it has a significant effect on your energy levels, brain activity, and cell metabolism as the building blocks of a healthy body.
Vitamin B Helps support or encourage:
• Cell health
• Energy levels
• Good eyesight
• Healthy appetite
• Proper nerve function
• Hormones and Cholesterol production
• Cardiovascular health
How to use:
Severe cases: 1 amp IM daily or every 2 days until pain relief, Afterward, 1 amp 1 or 2 times a week.
Moderate cases: 1 amp 1 or 2 times a week.
Not recommended for children.
All Active Ingredients:
Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C,,,
• Inhibited release of prolactin
• Reduced therapeutic effect of levodopa unless a decarboxylase inhibitor is given at the same time
• Increase in SGOT in the serum, acne-like rash.
• Anaphylactoid reactions in patients hypersensitive to vitamins B1, B6, B12.
• Stomach Cramp
• Rashes and Itching
• Dizziness and vomiting
• High blood sugar levels
• Trouble in breathing
Warnings and precautions:
• Tell your doctor if you have:
Diabetes or Liver problems or you have Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Hypersensitivity to vitamins B1, B6, B12, or excipients.
Psoriasis or you're Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
5 Ampoules *3 mL.