Nizoral Cream 30 g
It is an imidazole antifungal agent used in the prevention and treatment of a variety of fungal infections.
It works by preventing the synthesis of ergosterol, the fungal equivalent of cholesterol, thereby increasing membrane fluidity and preventing the growth of the fungus.
Used to treat:
• Skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, and certain kinds of dandruff.
• Pityriasis (tinea versicolor), which is a fungal infection that causes a lightening or darkening of the skin of the neck, chest, arms, or legs.
How to use:
• Clean the affected area.
• Apply to the affected area, 2-3 times daily for 2 weeks.
• Wash well your hand after applying.
All Active Ingredients:
• Redness of the skin
• Blistering, open sores.
Warnings and precautions:
• Hypersensitivity to ketoconazole or any other cream components.
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding.