Nolvadex Tablets 10 mg Tabs 30'S
It is a type of hormonal therapy known as a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).
The drug attaches to hormone receptors (specific proteins) in breast cancer cells.
Once the medication is inside the cells, it stops cancer from accessing the hormones they need to multiply and grow.
• Used to treat Breast cancer
• Reduces the chances of breast cancer in high-risk patients.
• blocks the growth of breast cancer.
How to use:
Dose: as per doctor's directions.
All Active Ingredients:
• Hot flashes
• Leg cramps
• Muscle aches
• Hair thinning
• Numb/tingling skin
• Loss of sexual ability/interest may occur in men
Warnings and precautions:
• Hypersensitivity to the active ingredient or any other components.
• If you have blood clots (such as deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, stroke).
• If you have high cholesterol/triglycerides.
• If you have diabetes.
• If you have high blood pressure.
• If you have liver disease
• Warfarin, estrogens, letrozole, birth control pills, ribociclib.
• Butalbital, cimetidine, mitotane, rifamycin (such as rifampin), secobarbital, fluoxetine, paroxetine
• Carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone