Panadol Joint 665 mg 24 Tabs
Panadol Joint tablets are tablets that contain the active ingredient paracetamol, which is generally used as a pain reliever and fever reducer.
They contain an extended-release formula that gives them the ability to relieve pain, especially joint pain, for up to 8 hours.
Panadol Joint tablets relieve mild to moderate pain resulting from osteoarthritis and muscle pain, and can also be used for headaches, menstrual pain, and toothaches.
Benefits of Panadol Joint tablets:
- Relieve pain and reduce fever.
- Used to relieve joint and muscle pain.
- Contain an extended-release formula.
- Can be used to relieve all types of pain.
- Gentle on the stomach.
How to use:
- For adults and children aged 12 years and over:
Take two tablets (1330 mg) three times daily, every 6 to 8 hours as needed.
Warnings and precautions:
- It is not recommended for use by children under the age of 12 years.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets (4000 mg paracetamol) during one day (24 hours).
- Take the tablets every 6 or 8 hours, and do not take them before 6 hours have passed.
- Swallow the whole tablet, do not chew or suck it, as this weakens its prolonged effect.
- Used with caution if you have been diagnosed with liver or kidney dysfunction.
Other Drugs and Paracetamol:
- Pain clotting medications such as warfarin: Paracetamol may increase the anticoagulant effect of warfarin.
- Medicines that increase gastric emptying, such as metoclopramide (increases the absorption of paracetamol).
- Medicines that reduce gastric emptying, such as propantheline and antidepressants (reduce the absorption of paracetamol).
These symptoms may occur after taking Panadol Joint, but they are uncommon and a doctor should be consulted if they appear, such as:
- Skin rash or itching.
- Breathing problems or swelling of the lips and tongue.
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
- Symptoms or signs associated with liver problems.
Store at room temperature