Puritan’s Pride Vit E Oil 30.000 I.U
Vitamin E oil from Puritan’s Pride can be used orally or topically on the skin. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that works as a potent antioxidant and help protect the body cells from free radical damage as well as reduce the production of free radicals in certain situations.
Vitamin E is used to treat and prevent vitamin E deficiency. And it can be used to increase immunity and fight diseases. It also helps improve vision, reproduction and support blood and brain health.
Using topical vitamin E have a remarkable role on the skin, it can be applied directly to the skin, or added to lotions, creams, and gels. Due to vitamin E antioxidant properties it may help the skin look more youthful, healthy and less wrinkled. Vitamin E oil also have a potent moisturizing effect that alleviate the dryness, itching, and flaking associated with eczema, or atopic dermatitis.
• Antioxidant effects.
• Treat and prevent vitamin E deficiency.
• Increase immunity.
• Improve vision.
• Support blood and brain health.
• For healthy skin.
• Moisturizing skin.
• Reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Vitamin E .
Points of interests:
• Each 5 drops contain 45 mg (100 IU) of vitamin E.
• Vitamin E supplements may be harmful for people who take blood thinners or have a bleeding disorder.
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
• Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
• Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• Do not use on children.
Direction of use:
For adults, take five (5) drops (0.25 mL) daily, preferably with a meal.
May be taken orally or put in water, juice or food.
As a moisturizer, apply directly to your skin.