Primolut Nor 10Mg Tabs 30's
Primolut Nor contains norethisterone, which belongs to a group of medicines called progestogens, which are female hormones.
Indications of Primolut Nor:
• To treat irregular, painful, or heavy periods.
• To treat endometriosis (where tissue from the lining of the womb is present in places where it is not normally found).
• To treat premenstrual syndrome (also known as premenstrual tension).
• To delay periods.
Active Ingredient of Primolut Nor:
Side effects of Primolut Nor:
• Migraine for the first time.
Cautions of Primolut Nor:
• Used with caution in smoking patients.
• Used with caution in overweight patients.
• Used with caution in hypertensive patients.
Drug interactions of Primolut Nor:
• Phenytoin and barbiturates increase the clearance of Primolut.
How To Use Primolut Nor:
Stores at room temperature.