Procto 3 Hemorrhoidal Cream 5 Monodose X 5 ml
- Procto cream is a natural formula dedicated to the treatment of hemorrhoids and its accompanying symptoms.
- An effective formula that creates a protective film that maintains hydration and elasticity of the anal mucosa, supporting the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- The natural extracts in the formula work in a multiplicity of ways as they help moisturize and protect as well as soothe irritated mucous membranes.
It consists mainly of two compounds that contain a mixture of natural ingredients that treat hemorrhoids:
- EVO3 Complex is a blend of natural oils such as olive oil and Galletria essential oil.
- ASO5 compound is a mixture of natural extracts such as red grape extract, horse chestnut, oakmoss, sweet almond oil, and others.
One package consists of five separate doses of Procto cream, each dose containing 5 ml, Which makes it easier to use and apply.
Olive oil, Galletria essential oil, Oak, Sweet almond oil, Horse chestnut.
• Procto cream is used in cases of internal and external hemorrhoids.
• Relieves pain, burning, itching, and discomfort.
• Effectively soothes irritation of the mucous membranes.
How to use:
Before applying hemorrhoid cream, wash your hands and anal area well.
• For external hemorrhoids: Apply the cream to the anal area with gentle massage.
• For internal hemorrhoids: Use the included applicator to insert the cream into the anal canal.
• One dose of Procto Cream (one tube) is not reusable.
• It is recommended to consult a doctor before using Procto cream if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Apply only to intact skin and mucous membranes.
• In the event of any allergic symptoms or worsening of the condition, stop use and consult your doctor.
• Avoid contact of the cream with eyes.
• Keep out of sunlight.
Made in: San Marino.
Quantity: 5 Monodose X 5 ml.
Store at room temperature.