Resolor 2 mg F/C Tabs 28'S For Constipation
Resolor belongs to a group of gut motility enhancing medicines (gastrointestinal prokinetics).
Resolor acts on the muscle wall of the gut, helping to restore the normal functioning of the bowel.
It is used in cases of chronic constipation that failed to treat using fiber.
• Resolor is used for the treatment of chronic constipation in adults in whom laxatives do not work well enough.
How To Use:
• The usual dose of Resolor for most patients is 2 tablets 1 mg tablet once a day.
• If you are older than 65 years or have severe liver disease, the starting dose is one 1 mg tablet once a day, which your doctor may increase to 2 mg once a day if needed.
• Your doctor may also recommend a lower dose of one 1 mg tablet daily if you have severe kidney disease.
• Headache, feeling sick, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
• Decreased appetite, dizziness, vomiting, disturbed digestion (dyspepsia), windiness, abnormal bowel sounds, and tiredness.
• Do not take Resolor:
- If you are allergic to prucalopride or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are on renal dialysis,
- If you suffer from perforation or obstruction of the gut wall, or severe inflammation of the intestinal tract, such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, or toxic megacolon/megarectum.
• Resolor is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
• Not for use in children and adolescents younger than 18 years.
• Take special care with Resolor and tell your doctor if you:
- Suffer from severe kidney disease,
- Suffer from severe liver disease,
- Are currently under supervision by a doctor for a serious medical problem such as lung or heart disease, nervous system or mental health problems, cancer, AIDS, or a hormonal disorder.
Made in: Italy
Quantity: 28 Tablets
Store at room temperature