Rowatinex Caps 50'S For Urinary Tract Infections
• The Rowatinex soft capsules have antispasmodic properties and urinary tract treatment.
• The active ingredient complex contained in the enteric soft capsules stimulates the blood flow in the kidneys and stimulates the flow of urine.
In this way, urinary congestion can be eliminated and urinary tract infections prevented.
Pinene [α + β], Camphene, Cineol, Fenchone, Borneol
ROWATINEX can be used in the following cases:
• For the therapy of urinary tract infections.
• For the treatment of nephropathies (kidney diseases).
• For postoperative prevention of new kidney stone formation (prophylaxis of new concernment formation).
• For the treatment of kidney stone diseases (urolithiasis).
How To Use:
• Route of Administration: Oral.
Adults: One capsule of rowatinex 3 or 4 times daily 1/2 hours before meals.
• An insignificant number of patients reported slight and transient gastric disturbance.
• The ROWATINEX soft capsules are contraindicated in cases of known hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients of the preparation.
• Contraindicated in children under six years old.
• Rowatinex should not be used in patients receiving oral anticoagulants or other drugs metabolized by the liver where the dose is critical.
Made in: Germany
Quantity: 50 Capsules
Store at room temperature