Saxenda 6 mg/ml Pre Filed Pen 5*3 ml For Weight Loss
Saxenda contain Liraglutide.
Saxenda, which is colloquially known as slimming and weight loss injection, has been approved by the FDA for use as slimming and weight loss medication, especially in patients with a Body Mass Index of more than 27. (with a diet and an increase in physical activity).
Saxenda (liraglutide) injection 3 mg is an injectable prescription medicine used for adults with excess weight (BMI ≥27) who also have weight-related medical problems or obesity (BMI ≥30), and children aged 12-17 years with a body weight above 132 pounds (60 kg) and obesity to help them lose weight and keep the weight off.
Saxenda should be used with a reduced calorie diet and increased physical activity.
Saxenda used for:
• Type 2 Diabetes mellitus.
• Weight loss.
How to use:
Inject your dose of Saxenda under the skin (subcutaneously) in your stomach area (abdomen), upper leg (thigh), or upper arm, as instructed by your healthcare provider. Do not inject into a vein or muscle.
Points of interest:
• Saxenda is a once-daily, self-injectable medicine that comes in a prefilled pen.
• Use Saxenda each day at any time that is convenient for you, with or without food.
• Inject your dose under the skin (this is called subcutaneous injection) in your stomach area (abdomen), upper leg (thigh), or upper arm as instructed by your healthcare provider. Do not inject into a vein or muscle.
Side effects of Saxenda:
• Injection site reaction.
• Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).
• Tiredness (fatigue).
• Stomach pain, and change in enzyme (lipase) levels in your blood. Additional common side effects in children are fever and gastroenteritis.
Do not use Saxenda if:
• You are allergic to liraglutide or any of the ingredients in Saxenda.
• You are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Saxenda may harm your unborn baby.
Interactions of Saxenda:
• Taking certain medicines called GLP-1 receptor agonists. This may cause severe hypoglycemia.
Quantity: 5*3 ml
Store at Refrigerator