Solvexin Syrup 100 ml Mucolytic
• Solvexin is a mucolytic syrup used for various respiratory conditions associated with increased mucus
• Solvexin derived from the Adhatoda vasica plant that aids in the clearance of excess mucus, improving breathing and reducing cough.
• Solvexin reduces mucus viscosity and clears mucus in conditions associated with mucus hypersecretion,
including the common cold, influenza, respiratory tract infections, or other conditions.
• Solvexin is a sugar-free syrup and it is, therefore, suitable for diabetics and small children.
How To Use :
• Shake the bottle well before use.
• Solvexin dose for adults and children 12 years and older:10ml to be taken 3 times daily.
• Solvexin dose for children 6-12 years old:5ml to be taken 3 times daily.
• Solvexin dose for children 2-5 years old:2.5 ml to be taken 3 times daily.
• Solvexin dose for children less than 2 years of age: 1.25 ml to be taken 3 times daily.
Mild gastrointestinal side effects:
• Solvexin should be avoided if you have a known history of allergy to bromhexine or any of the other listed ingredients in the product.
• Solvexin should be taken with caution in patients with gastric ulceration.
• The administration of Solvexin along with antibiotics ( Amoxycillin, Cefuroxime, Erythromycin, Doxycycline) leads to higher antibiotic concentration in the lung tissue.
Store at room temperature