Travisil Herbal Cough Syrup 200 ml
Travisil sugar-free syrup contains a potent herbal formula for treating cough and respiratory tract infections.
It provides fast relief for wet cough by clearing phlegm or mucus from your respiratory tract and airways.
Travisil has an anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic effect that reduces infections and cold symptoms.
Adhatoda vasica, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Curcuma, Ocimum sanctum, menthol
Travisil is used to treat:
• Symptomatic treatment of respiratory system diseases accompanied by cough with poorly outgoing sputum.
• Sore throat.
• Smoker cough.
• Free sugar so suitable for diabetic patients.
How to use:
Children aged 3-5 years old 1/2 teaspoon (2, 5 ml) 3 times a day;
Children aged 5-12 years old 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times a day,
For children older than 12 years and adults 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) 3 times a day.
Points of interest:
• Avoid usage of Travisil if you are allergic to any drug ingredients.
• Discontinue the usage of Travisil if allergic reactions occur or worsen after use.
• Travisil is not recommended for use for children under 3 years.
• Do not use Travisil if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Do not use more than the recommended dose by your doctor or pharmacist.
• Keep out of the children.
Store at room temperature