Voltaren 50 Mg - 10 Suppositories
Voltaren Suppositories contain Diclofenac sodium.
Diclofenac sodium, the active ingredient in Voltaren Suppositories, is one of a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs reduce pain and inflammation.
Voltaren Suppositories used for:
• Arthritis conditions: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis,
• Migraine attacks
• Acute musculoskeletal disorders and trauma such as periarthritis (especially frozen shoulder), tendinitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis, sprains, strains, and dislocations; relief of pain in fractures.
• Control of pain and inflammation in orthopedic, dental, and other minor surgery.
• Pyrophosphate arthropathy and associated disorders.
How to use:
• Used voltaren suppositories one, two, or three times a day up to a maximum
a total daily dose of 150mg.
Points of interest:
• Voltaren Suppositories are designed for insertion into the back passage (rectum). Never take them by mouth.
• Do not take aspirin for pain relief while using this medication.
• Do not take Voltaren Suppositories if you are dehydrated, due to severe vomiting or diarrhea.
• Stop Voltaren Suppositories and tell your doctor immediately if you develop swollen ankles, difficulty in breathing, chest pain, black stools, or dark vomit.
Side effects of Voltaren Suppositories:
• Epigastric pain.
• Fainting or convulsions.
• Active gastrointestinal bleeding/ ulceration.
• Use in the setting of CABG surgery.
• Moderate to severe renal disease.
• Severe hepatic impairment; active hepatic disease.
Interactions of Voltaren Suppositories:
• Anticoagulants: avoid concomitant use with diclofenac. Increased risk of hemorrhage.
Store at room temperature