Bepanthene Ointment 100 g
• Bepanthen contains Provitamin B5, which gently helps sensitive skin to repair its natural protective barrier while keeping it soft, smooth, and moisturized.
• The water in oil formulation seals in the skin's natural moisture and provides optimal conditions to allow gentle skin recovery without drying out your baby’s delicate skin, keeping it healthy and hydrated.
Benefits of Bepanthene Ointment :
• Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment is more than just a barrier. It works in two ways to protect from the causes of nappy rash and care for your baby’s delicate skin.
• Clinically proven Bepanthen works by forming a breathable transparent layer, helping protect your baby’s skin from the irritants and rubbing that can cause nappy rash.
• The high-fat content of Bepanthen Protective Baby Ointment forms a fine lipid film on the skin surface and protects it from external influences and moisture loss.
How To Use Bepanthene Ointment:
• For baby care: Apply Bepanthen Protective Baby Ointment after each drying up over the buttocks and the genitals of the infant after you have thoroughly cleaned these body parts with water.
• During lactation period: Apply Bepanthen Protective Baby Ointment to the nipples after each time of breastfeeding.
• Before the next preparation for child breastfeeding, the ointment sticking to the nipples must be wiped off carefully and completely.
• For the treatment of small wounds and for the prevention of skin inflammations: Apply Bepanthen Protective Baby Ointment one to several times daily to affected skin as needed.
Points Of Interest:
• It may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Contains no colors, fragrances, preservatives, or antiseptics.
How To Store Bepanthene Ointment:
Room temperature .