LA Roche Anthelios Shaka Tinted SPF 50 - 50 ml
• This lightweight 100% mineral-tinted face sunscreen with titanium dioxide was developed for sensitive skin.
• The fast-absorbing texture leaves a tinted matte finish on skin for a healthy glow. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology: broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
• Cell-Ox Shield technology: A key antioxidant technology in the Anthelios suncare range. It combines photostable UVA/UVB filters to deliver broad-spectrum protection and powerful antioxidant protection with Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells against damaging free radicals caused by the sun.
• Vitamin E: Tocopheryl acetate is a synthetic, more stable form of vitamin E. It has antioxidant properties to help neutralize damaging free radicals.
• Titanium Dioxide: A mineral sunscreen filter used in Anthelios mineral sunscreens. Titanium Dioxide is also known as a physical or inorganic sunscreen filter and is often recommended for sensitive skin types. It forms a barrier on the skin's surface to help protect against both UVA and UVB rays.
• Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss. As a cosmetic emollient, it also helps skincare products spread easily onto the skin.
• La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
• Silica: A type of powder with a spherical bead shape that provides a silky feel and soft focus effect. It is lightweight and is able to absorb a significant amount of oil from the skin.
• Iron Oxides: Mineral pigments that provide the tint in tinted sunscreens. Research has suggested iron oxides may also help provide protection against visible light.
• 100% mineral-tinted sunscreen for the face provides broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection.
• Non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture with a matte finish.
• Lightly tinted sunscreen with iron oxides to provide a healthy glow
A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
• Water resistant (40 minutes).
• Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin.
• Anti eye stinging.
How To Use:
• Step 1: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Step 2: Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
• Step 3: If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen. Can be used alone or under makeup.
Cell-Ox Shield technology, Vitamin E, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Points Of Interest:
• Suitable for: All skin types
• Dermatologist Tested.
• Suitable For Sensitive Skin.
• Paraben Free.
• Fragrance Free.
• Oil free.
• Non Comedogenic.
• Allergy Tested.
• Oxybenzone Free.
• 100% Mineral Filters.