Bepanthene Plus Cream 30 g
• Bepanthen Plus Wound Healing Cream is a colorless antiseptic cooling cream.
• Bepanthen Wound Healing Cream contains chlorhexidine, an antiseptic that is active against bacteria present on the skin or in contaminated wounds and which is therefore capable of preventing or controlling wound infection.
• Bepanthen Plus Wound Healing Cream also contains the active ingredient dexpanthenol, which is rapidly converted in the skin to pantothenic acid, a vitamin that accelerates the formation of new tissue and enhances scar solidity.
Benefits of Bepanthene Plus Cream:
• Applied to superficial wounds, it prevents or combats infection and promotes healing.
• It contains an antiseptic that is active against bacteria present on the skin or in contaminated wounds and which is therefore capable of preventing or controlling wound infection.
How To Use Bepanthene Plus Cream:
• Apply Bepanthen Plus Wound Healing Cream to clean wounds or inflamed skin areas one or more times daily until complete healing is achieved.
• Bepanthen Plus Wound Healing Cream is applied as a thin layer. The wounds to be treated may be left uncovered or a dressing may be applied.
Points Of Interest:
• Always use the dosage described in this leaflet or as prescribed by your doctor.
• If you think that the effect of the medicine is too weak or too strong, please consult your doctor, pharmacist, or druggist.
How To Store Bepanthene Plus Cream:
room temperature .