Braun Thermoscan 7+ Ear Thermometer IRT6525
Braun Thermoscan 7+ Ear Thermometer IRT6525 is a digital thermometer used to measure the temperature of all members of the family through the ear.
How fever is measured is dependent on factors such as age, Braun Thermoscan 7+ Ear Thermometer IRT6525 is designed with advanced Age Precision Technology.
This technology allows the thermometer to be adjusted depending on the age when measuring the user's temperature.
Braun Thermoscan 7+ Ear Thermometer IRT6525 also features a night mode that lights up in the dark and is silent, to not produce any noise in order to prevent waking up the baby in the night time.
• Braun Thermoscan 7+ Ear Thermometer takes fast and accurate readings.
• It is gentle on the ear canal.
• Simple and easy to use.
• Braun Thermoscan 7+ Ear Thermometer is suitable for all ages through its age-precision technology.
• Features a night mode that lights up in the dark and prevents wake-ups.
How to use:
• Turn on the device.
• Fit a new ear cap on the device for hygienic purposes.
• Select age group using the age button.
• Place the ear cap gently into the ear canal.
• Take the reading by pressing the start button.
• Wait to hear the confirmation beep that the temperature has been taken.
Points of interest:
• Each box contains 1 Braun Thermoscan 7+ Ear thermometer IRT6525, 1 Protective case, 21 Disposable ear hygiene caps, and 2 AA batteries to power the device.
• Consult your doctor if the temperature reading is high and within the yellow or red background lights on the device's screen.
• Always change the ear cap with every reading to prevent inaccurate results.
• Keep ear caps out of the reach of children.
Made in: Mexico
Store at room temperature