Himalaya Bonisan 120 ml Syrup
Bonnisan is an herbal syrup used for its carminative and digestive properties, which relieve infants and children from commonly encountered gastrointestinal disorders and helps them gain weight adequately. It helps restore the normal physiological functions of the digestive tract, acts as an appetizer and ensures their health and well-being.
• Promote healthy growth.
• Treat and prevent digestive complaints in babies.
• Gain weight and increase appetite.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.
Points of interest:
• Shake the bottle well before use.
• Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
How to use:
• For infants upto one month: 2.5 ml three times a day
• One month to six months: 5 ml three times a day.
• Six months to three years: 10 ml three times a day.
or as directed by your physician.
All Active Ingredients:
Dill oil , Cardamom , Indian long pepper , ,
• No side effects have been reported.
• No drug interactions have been reported.