Leukofix 1.25cm x 5m
Leukofix tape helps to secure all types and sizes of bandages in addition to cannulas and is ideal for emergency, intensive care, and first aid situations.
Medical tape allows observation of medical dressings without removing the tape.
Made of breathable polyethylene film which helps the skin breathe and prevents skin moisture retention.
Comfortable and allows freedom of movement and daily activities without feeling uncomfortable.
Characteristics of medical plaster:
• It has strong, long-lasting adhesion.
• It is permeable to air and moisture.
• Hypoallergenic and gentle on the skin.
• It can be used on all parts of the body, including the neck and face.
• It can be easily cut as needed.
Direction for use:
Measure the desired amount of tape needed and cut it off with scissors or hand.
Apply gently on the affected area.
• Specifications: 1.25cm x 5m.
• The medical plaster is not applied directly to the wounds.
• Transparent plaster
Store at room temperature