Meridol Parodont Expert T/B X2 Ultra Soft
A new developed toothbrush for daily oral hygiene that combines complete oral cleaning with gum problems and gum care.
The Meridol Toothbrush is perfectly designed to ensure a clean 10 times deeper than regular brushing without damaging the gums.
The ultra-fine, triple-ended bristles of this toothbrush are designed to deeply clean the teeth and gums and solve gum problems by removing plaque that causes gingivitis, bleeding gums, and tooth decay.
Equipped with a brush head coated with a soft material that is gentle on gums.
Meridol Toothbrush has an ergonomically designed handle that makes it comfortable and easy to control.
Softness: Extra soft.
• Meridol toothbrush helps to clean the teeth and gums deeply and gently.
• It works to remove the plaque layer and solve gum problems.
• Toothbrushes provide superior protection from gum disorders.
How to use:
Use a Meridol toothbrush at least twice a day.
Point of interest:
• Oral hygienists recommend changing the brush every three months of use, even if it appears to be in good condition.
• It is recommended to use it with Meridol toothpaste and Meridol mouthwash for best results.
• It is recommended to brush the teeth twice a day for a period ranging from two minutes.
• Be sure to visit the dentist once every 6 months.
• Wash your toothbrush before and after use.
Store at room temperature.