Aptamil AR Milk Powder 400 g For Infants (0 - 6 Months)
Aptamil AR Milk is a special medical formula for infants who are prone to gastric reflux (Regurgitation)and food vomiting.
Aptamil AR milk contains a special substance that thickens the milk inside the baby's stomach to reduce reflux cases.
Aptamil milk is rich in nutrients, essential vitamins, and minerals that your baby needs for normal physical and mental development and enhances your child's vital and physiological functions.
It is suitable and safe for infants from birth until 6 months.
Group Of Vitamins, Group Of Minerals.
- It enhances normal growth and development of the baby.
- Aptamil AR Milk helps to relieve reflux and regurgitation in infants.
- It supports the baby's general health.
How to use:
Wash hands and sterilize all utensils.
Boil fresh water. Leave the kettle to cool for 30 min.
Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle.
Do not use repeatedly boiled water, Always use the scoop provided.
Add 6 scoops of Aptamil milk powder to 180ml of previously boiled water, to prepare one feed of 200ml.
Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder.
Follow the instructions on the Aptamil package.
• Check the infant formula temperature before feeding the baby by placing a few drops on your hand.
• Do not heat infant formula in the microwave.
• With each use, wash the bottle, nipple, and ring thoroughly until the residue from the previous feeding is removed.
• Use prepared infant formula within 1 hour of preparation.
Store at room temperature.