Puritan’s Pride Vitamin C 1000 mg - 60 tablets
Vitamin C from Puritan’s Pride also known as ascorbic acid is an essential vitamin your body needs for the body to develop and function properly. And it plays an important role in immune function.
Vitamin C is the leading vitamin for immune support, it helps increase immunity and fight diseases. It is most commonly used in preventing and treating common cold.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals.
Vitamin C also plays an important role in supporting heart health, help in forming blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen in bones, speed up the body healing process, aid in absorbing iron, and have a remarkable role for a bright, healthy-looking skin.
• Help increase immunity.
• Potent antioxidant.
• Support heart health.
• Help absorb iron.
• Help in collagen formation.
• For healthy skin.
Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids , Wild Rose Hips.
- Immune diseases.
Points of interests:
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
• Ask a doctor or pharmacist about using vitamin C if you have:
Kidney disease or a history of kidney stones.
Hereditary iron overload disorder.
• Avoid taking large amounts of vitamin C because it can increase the chance of getting kidney stones.
• Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Direction of use:
For adults, take one (1) tablet one to two times daily, preferably with a meal.