President Sensitive Plus Gel 30 ml
President Sensitive Plus Gel is a specialized gel designed to address the issues of gum sensitivity and exposed dentin.
The gel is used to counteract dental plaque that weakens and causes the gums to recede leaving the tooth collar and dentin vulnerable.
President Sensitive Plus Gel is formulated for topical use and contains Potassium Nitrate and Strontium Chloride to alleviate discomfort associated with hypersensitivity.
The gel also contains hydroxyapatite to prevent the demineralization of dental enamel.
Potassium Nitrate, Strontium Chloride, Hydroxyapatite, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water
President Sensitive Plus Gel Benefits:
• Helps treat gum sensitivity and exposed dentin.
• Reduces discomfort from hypersensitivity.
• Prevents demineralization of dental enamel.
• Seals exposed dentinal tubules and protect against acid-induced dental erosion.
• Provides targeted relief for individuals with sensitive gums and teeth.
Direction for use of the President Sensitive Plus Gel:
• Apply the President Sensitive Plus Gel onto a toothbrush or your finger.
• Put the gel on your teeth or gums or both, once a week.
• Avoid swallowing the gel and rinse thoroughly after brushing.
• Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.
• Store the toothpaste in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
• Maintain a regular oral hygiene routine, including regular dental check-ups.
Made in: Italy
Quantity: 30 ml
Store at room temperature