Puritan’s Pride CO Q10 - 30 Mg - 100 Softgels
Puritan’s Pride Coenzyme Q10 is a rapid release Softgels that contains Coenzyme Q10 which is an important nutrient with antioxidant activity, required for the proper function of many organs in the body.
Specially used to support heart health such as heart failure and fluid buildup in the body (congestive heart failure or CHF), chest pain (angina), and high blood pressure.
Taking Coenzyme Q10 is very important while taking statin ( lipid-lowering medications ) medications because it reduces Co Q-10 levels in the body.
Co Q-10 is needed for the production of ATP which is the energy our body cells use to perform their daily activities. Certain cells in the body are more metabolically active and have higher energy requirements. Co Q-10 levels are naturally higher in the heart and skeletal muscles because they need more energy.
• Supports heart health.
• Promotes healthy aging.
• Acts as an important antioxidant.
• Promotes oral and gum health
• Help ease the muscle weakness and pain sometimes associated with taking statins (hyperlipidemia medications) .
- Heart diseases.
- Muscles diseases.
Points of interests:
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
• Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
• Coenzyme Q10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with Coenzyme Q10.
Direction of use:
For adults, take one (1) softgel two to three times daily, preferably with meals.
Soft gel capsule.