Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches 6.5*4.2 cm 20'S
Salonpas Patch is a topical Patch for external use to relieve pain and gives you a feeling of relief.
Each package contains 20 patches with the specifications of 6.5cmx4.2cm.
Salonpas Patch is a patch used to relieve pains, aches, and inflammation that come with pain in the muscles, strains, arthritis, and minor backaches.
It can also be used to relieve the pain felt by muscle fatigue, bruises, sprains, bone fractures, and minor cases of frostbite.
Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, Camphor, Tocopherol Acetate
• Salonpas patches provide intense pain relief.
• Salonpas patches relieve pain resulting from arthritis, muscles, bone fractures, and sprains.
• It has strong and stable adhesive properties to give you more comfort.
Direction for use:
• Clean and dry the affected area before applying Salonpas patches.
• Use 3-4 times a day maximum.
• Do not use Salonpas Patch if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
• Avoid using near the eye.
• Do not use on open wounds or skin that is damaged.
• Do not use Salonpas patches for anyone under the age of 12.
Made in: Japan
Quantity: 20 Patches
Store at room temperature