Simedill Syrup 120 ml
Simedill Syrup is formulated with simethicone and natural dill oil. It comes in the form of a liquid emulsion that can be used by people of all ages including children.
Simethicone reduces the surface tension of gas bubbles in the stomach, making them easier to burp out.
Simethicone also relieves gas symptoms such as uncomfortable and painful pressure, fullness, and bloating.
It is not absorbed into the bloodstream by the body and is therefore considered safe.
Dill oil has antispasmodic and carminative properties. It improves bowel movement, supports digestive functions, and reduces associated disorders.
Dill Oil, Simethicone
Simedill Used for:
• Abdominal Cramps.
How to use:
Infants and Children: 1/2 teaspoon of simedill 1-3 times daily and at bedtime.
Adults: 1 teaspoon of simedill 1-3 times daily and at bedtime.
• Simedill Syrup may not be suitable for some people. To make sure simethicone is safe, tell your pharmacist or doctor if you (or your child):
• You are allergic (or hypersensitive) to simethicone or any of the other ingredients.
• Undergoing treatment for thyroid disorders.
Drug interactions of Simedill Syrup:
• Simethicone can reduce the absorption of thyroid medications (such as levothyroxine).
• If you are taking thyroid medication, take it at least 4 hours before or after products that contain simethicone.
Store at room temperature