Watson & Son Manuka Honey 20+ MGS 250 g
Watson & Son Manuka Honey is enriched with 100% natural honey to support the overall health of the body.
Manuka honey has an MGS (Melon Gold Standard) that is equivalent to UMF to measure the amount of MGO in honey.
Manuka honey contains methylglyoxal, known for its antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it one of the best types of honey.
Manuka honey is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, and saturated fats to provide your body with energy and vitality in addition to improving the vital functions of your body organs.
It improves digestion, prevents digestive disorders such as peptic ulcers, and strengthens the body's immunity to resist diseases and prevent infection.
The amount of methylglyoxal: 80 mg / 100 grams.
New Zealand Natural Manuka Honey 100%, Methylglyoxal, Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fats.
• Manuka honey helps treat sore throats.
• Improves the symptoms of colds and flu.
• Manuka honey strengthens the body's immunity.
• It promotes digestion.
• Gives the body more energy, vitality, and activity.
• Effective in treating many skin infections, inflamed acne, psoriasis, and skin burns.
• High quality New Zealand honey with MGS +20.
• It is not recommended to use manuka honey for those under 12 months of age.
• Keep in a dry and cool place.
• Store away from heat source.
Store at room temperature